- Master of Science: Holistic Ministries
- Bachelor of Science: Metaphysics
- Former President/Founder of Indiana Paranormal Investigators, Inc.
- Member of Edgar Cayce's Association of Research and Enlightenment since August, 2000
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Certified Astro-Psychologist
- Certified Reiki Master
- Certified Nursing and Medical Assistant
In the spring of 2004, Rhonda earned her Master's of Science in Holistic Ministries (Life Coach) from The American Institute of Holistic Theology (AIHT). She earned her Bachelor's of Science in Metaphysics in 2001 from AIHT. She became a certified Astro-Psychologist in 1999.
Rhonda worked in the traditional medical field beginning in 1983. In 1994 she shifted towards preventive medicine and became a massage therapist. A few years later in 1997, Rhonda developed and taught a 500-hour massage therapy course. Rhonda completed her Reiki Master training in 1999. Rhonda has certificates in Swedish, Reflexology, and Sports Massage. She has additional background in Chiropractic Assistant, Medical Assistant, EKG Technician and Hospital Unit Secretary.
A little something that reflects Rhonda's spirit:
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes, the ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things, they push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
- Apple Computer, "Think Different"